Devonshire Investors is the private investment arm of the owners of Fidelity Investments, one of largest financial institutions in the world with over $1.5 trillion in assets under management. Devonshire has been a leading venture capital investor for over 40 years through its funds, including: Fidelity Biosciences, Fidelity Growth Partners, Fidelity Ventures and Devonshire Investors. Past investments include Alibaba (NYSE: BABA), Cloudant (IBM), Xoom (NASDAQ: XOOM) and Airspace (Cisco). Current investments include Kensho, Good Data, FutureAdvisor, TradeBlock and peerTransfer. Devonshire Investors is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/942455005933.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.