XRouter is an open protocol by The Blocknet that enables decentralized API access to any blockchain.
XRouter provides blockchain interoperability for the Blocknet Protocol with a communication layer consisting of an inter-blockchain SPV client backend, enabling the verification of blockchain records without requiring users to download the full blockchain. This empowers development of lightweight microservice architectures that harness contracts, protocols, and services from other blockchains, laying a foundation for a decentralized API ecosystem.
Since XRouter functions on the TCP/IP level, it is compatible with any network. This includes public and private DLT's, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, IOTA, and Hyperledger.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/943297250154.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.
- Joao Reginatto VP Product, USDC Product Lead at Circle.
- Omni LAB Build Sustainable Ecosystems, Powered By OmniLayer.
- Jaye Harrill Communications Manager at Quantstamp.
- Easy2Mine Open and transparent mining mechanism in the blockchain industry.
- Savvy Helping consumers and businesses transact using cryptocurrency.