Naval Ravikant is the CEO and co-founder of AngelList. He’s invested in more than 100 companies, including Uber, Twitter, Yammer, and many others.
I am a founder and Chairman of AngelList. I’m also a Venture Partner at MetaStable. I previously co-founded Epinions (which went public as part of Shopping.com) and Vast.com. I’m an active angel investor, and have invested in dozens of companies, including Twitter, Uber, Wish, Thumbtack, Postmates, Kraken, Yammer, Stack Overflow and OpenDoor.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/943618349125.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Emma Shi Business Development / OTC Trader.
- New Internet Labs Defending your data.
- Atul Saranathan Private Equity Associate at Dover Capital.
- Hanbitco The leading exchange of fixed-income services, Bulldax..
- Avi Felman Lead Trader at BlockTower Capital.
- Unexpected Values Publication written by Max Bronstein and Avi Felman.
- Kanyi Maqubela Managing Partner at Kindred Ventures.
- Cinch Network A set of Ethereum-based decentralized financial derivatives protocols.
- Coindust The easiest way to stack sats and invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Aaron Harris Partner at Y Combinator.