DataYes is China's leading edge financial technology company founded by a group of experts in the fields of finance and internet technology. It is invested by Wanxiang Group, one of China's largest non-state-owned conglomerate. By employing a new generation of technology and investment philosophy, the company is committed to providing a world-class and revolutionary global financial services platform.
DataYes is headquartered in Shanghai, China, and has branches in Beijing, Nanjing and the Silicon Valley.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/944980348027.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Bette Chen Co-Founder & COO of Laminar Protocol, Acala Network.
- Tammy Yang Founder, CEO of Numbers.
- Numbers Bring Trust into Data.
- Justin K. Chen Software Engineer at Set Protocol.
- Orion Protocol Liquidity Aggregator Protocol.
- DeFi Arts Intelligencer Your bulletin for on-chain art, collectibles, and games.
- QVR Advisors QUANTITATIVE VOLATILITY RESEARCH.
- Benn Eifert Managing Partner at QVR Advisors.
- Zipmex Fully Licensed Leading Digital Asset Exchange in Asia Pacific.
- Raiz Invest spare change from everyday purchases into a diversified portfolio.