John Pacific is Cryptography Engineering at NuCypher. Privacy Insurrectionist, anarchist, noise artist, entrepreneur, aspie software dev, feminist, and cypherpunk.
John is an entrepreneur, cypherpunk, and cryptography engineer specializing in privacy-preserving technology. He was a founding engineer at the NuCypher project, working on Proxy Re-encryption and Fully Homomorphic Encryption research. He is a strong believer in radical privacy and free software. He believes that liberty will only persist if people take direct-action in building replacements for technology that aim to restrict our collective freedoms.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/944994285421.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.
- Finney Master your Bitcoin Wealth.
- Gavin McDermott Investor at IDEO CoLab Ventures.
- Catena The trusted Enterprise Grade Node solution verifying data on Chainlink.
- Kristin Smith Executive Director, Blockchain Association.