Cameron Robertson is Co-Founder of Kong Cash, formerly Lockitron. digital locksmith. apple // collector.
Cameron has worked on secure hardware and consumer electronics for nearly decade, beginning just before he mined his first cryptocurrency in 2011. He's an avid Apple // and Macintosh collector who believes that the threats to a free and open internet need to be tackled with open hardware that gives users the keys to the decentralized web.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/949221105669.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hackathon Money 30 DAY VIRTUAL HACKATHON.
- David Canillas Racero Software architect, Blockchain.
- Wandora Box The first ever Wanchain mainnet DApp game.
- CoinistPodcast The conversations that you can't miss as a cryptoasset investor.
- LSAT Lightning Service Authentication Token.
- Connor Dempsey Marketing Lead at Messari.
- Emergents The First Game on Tezos Blockchain.
- Deimantas Spucys Buidler on Ethereum blockchain.
- LEND721 Lend and borrow Ethereum ERC-721 tokens.
- Giancarlo Otarola Frontend Software Engineer at Fleek.