Research Workshop about Scaling Ethereum.
Scaling Ethereum is a research workshop focused on accelerating Ethereum R&D efforts across projects striving towards the same goal: scaling ethereum. This is the first of its name and will be held June 5-7 in Toronto, Canada.
We hope that individuals and projects can use this opportunity to work through outstanding research problems, create standards, and garner feedback. Each day will have 4 researchers speak in the morning, followed by breakout sessions in the afternoon.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/950690891113.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.