Research Workshop about Scaling Ethereum.
Scaling Ethereum is a research workshop focused on accelerating Ethereum R&D efforts across projects striving towards the same goal: scaling ethereum. This is the first of its name and will be held June 5-7 in Toronto, Canada.
We hope that individuals and projects can use this opportunity to work through outstanding research problems, create standards, and garner feedback. Each day will have 4 researchers speak in the morning, followed by breakout sessions in the afternoon.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/950690891113.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.