I am a postdoc at the Department of Computer Science of the University of Southern California working with Professor Ilias Diakonikolas .
My research is in theoretical computer science with a focus on algorithms and learning. I am also interested in algorithms for infinite-state stochastic models, on which I did my PhD Thesis at the University of Edinburgh, advised by Professor Kousha Etessami.
Alistair Stewart leads research for Polkadot and focuses on consensus algorithms. He has a PhD and has been a postdoc in theoretical computer science and worked in areas such as high-dimensional robust statistics and infinite-state stochastic models.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/951306141935.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.