Refactor Capital is a $50M early-stage venture capital firm that invests in founders tackling problems in hard but not impossible areas such as applied biology, healthcare, crypto, food, wellness, transportation, aerospace, and more.
We believe that the most valuable opportunity set for startups in the next few decades will be the creative destruction of the status quo in industries that have so far resisted innovation. The way to get there might be different, but these areas are unexceptional in one important aspect: they will yield to progress like all other industries before them.
Conventional wisdom has been that high startup costs, byzantine regulatory structures, and onerous distribution channels made starting a company in these areas nearly impossible. We believe times are changing. Because of software and the accompanying tech innovations of the last decade, starting a company in these areas with seed financing is now a reality.
We invest primarily in seed-stage companies, helping define go-to-market strategies and navigate the various challenges founders encounter. We prefer using our Series Seed docs when leading a round but remain flexible.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/952843723381.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.