Katya Fisher is a Partner and Practice Group Leader of the Blockchain, Digital Assets, and Technology Transactions practice group at Greenspoon Marder LLP. Katya represents clients in a broad range of corporate matters and technology transactions including entity formation, corporate governance, fund formation, mergers and acquisitions, private securities offerings, IP protection, technology licensing, privacy and data security, and regulatory compliance. Katya routinely serves as an outside general counsel to businesses and collaborates with other practice groups within the firm when necessary to solve a diverse range of legal issues.
Katya represents numerous clients in the cutting edge blockchain industry. Representative matters include representing token issuers in compliant token offerings, AML/KYC compliance, investor due diligence, and advising clients on an ongoing basis as to the evolving regulatory landscape for digital assets. Katya is a frequent speaker and media commentator on blockchain, technology and the law.
Having provided legal counsel to international clients Ms. Fisher has also represented numerous high profile entrepreneurs, executives and celebrities in U.S. investor and extraordinary ability visas and in 2016 won a USCIS appeal, Matter of Y-S, on behalf of her client.
- 5 months, 4 weeks ago
- 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/957608877357.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.