Lucas Nuzzi is Director of Technology Research at Digital Asset Research, Researching/Programming/Hacking #Bitcoin since '12.
For the past six years, the majority of my waking hours have been dedicated to the research and development of distributed financial systems. I was fortunate enough to have stumbled upon Bitcoin in 2012 while still in college, which allowed me to play with its codebase and slowly digest its technology. I started my career developing blockchains for notarization and time-stamping, when the digital asset market was a fraction of what it is today. At Digital Asset Research, I oversee the firm's research on the underlying technology of cryptoassets by reviewing and testing the code of their implementations and assisting in the data collection process. For what it’s worth, my comments on this topic have been featured on Bloomberg, Businessweek, Forbes, Fortune Magazine, Investopedia, CoinDesk, Economic Times, RT, amongst many other publications.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/957926507935.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.