Paul Kehrer, a principal engineer at Trail of Bits, leads the cryptographic services practice and specializes in cryptographic engineering. He has spent his career writing cryptographic software, including a publicly trusted certification authority’s technical infrastructure, key management services for a cloud provider, and contributing to open source cryptographic libraries. Paul is one of the founding members of the Python Cryptographic Authority.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/959120803205.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- XAR Network The framework for Cosmos and Fantom based decentralized finance.
- CuraDAO DeFI based stable coin for Curaçao.
- Aaron Kruger Premiere trader on TokenSets platform.
- CypherJump Decipher the value and jump higher in consensus.
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.