Juan Benet is the founder and CEO of Protocol Labs and inventor of the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS), a new protocol to make the web faster, safer, and more open. Benet is also the founder of Filecoin, a cryptocurrency-incentivized storage network. He holds a MS in Computer Science from Stanford University.
Obsessed with Knowledge, Science, and Technology - Protocol Labs, IPFS, Filecoin.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/967353217791.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- NamesCon Series of conferences dedicated to the domain name industry.
- Nurse.Network Open Insurance Platform for Open Finance.
- ZING Cryptocurrency OTC Trading, regulatory-compliant, stable, secure, easy.
- HKbitEX An Institutional Grade Virtual Asset Trading Platform for Professional Investors.
- mimo protocol Faster. Lower-cost. Cross-chain.
- DEXTools Boost Your Exchange Experience.
- Samuele Cester Co-founder and Full-Stack Developer at idle finance.
- TD Ameritrade Smart investors, made smarter with every trade.
- unvetica Group of Blockchain DevOps Engineers & Virtual Assistances.
- Leonardo Maria Pedretti Co-founder of Theledger.it.