A crypto-focused education initiative that creates micro crypto-economies in underserved communities while helping recent high school graduates become crypto-ready and contribute to the industry.
Created by Carlos Acevedo, a veteran high school teacher in the South Bronx, Crypto Community Project is a crypto-first education initiative aimed at increasing crypto-awareness and adoption in underserved communities. Students gain hands on experience in all facets of cryptocurrencies while creating projects to spur crypto-innovation and adoption locally and organically. Crypto Community Project creates the conditions for a crypto-stimulus in communities left out of the economic status quo while creating a funnel for future crypto-professionals.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/970005714191.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.