Based in Boston and Minneapolis, Nomics launched in January of 2018 as an API-first company and is led by co-founders Clay Collins and Nick Gauthier. The company was created in response to increasing demand for professional grade market data products and APIs for institutional crypto investors.
Nomics' free and paid exchange data API comes with dozens of endpoints, including endpoints that return sparkline, exchange rate, all-time high (ATH), and supply data. Also included are historic candle/OHLC data for cryptoasset trading pairs on exchanges like Bithumb, Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Bitflyer, Gate.io, Coinbase Pro/GDAX, Gemini, HitBTC, Kraken, and Poloniex. Finally, the API’s free tier also allows fintech developers to programmatically retrieve current and historical prices of cryptoasset tokens like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC).
"One notable difference between Nomics’ API and competition is that the Nomics product has no rate limits. For example, CryptoCompare and CoinMarketCap’s APIs all limit the number of application programming interface calls that can be made per minute, whereas Nomics does not currently impose such limits. 'Right now, as far as I know, we’re the only cryptocurrency and bitcoin price API that has normalized historical raw trade data,' said CEO Clay Collins."
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/972010700994.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.