An early stage fund with Vedika Jain and Ryan Hoover, backing your next favorite thing.
I started Weekend Fund in 2017, shortly after AngelList's acquisition of Product Hunt. In early 2019, Vedika Jain joined as Chief of Staff. She's awesome.
The fund invests in early stage startups with check sizes ranging from $75K to $200K. While we invest broadly, we're particularly excited about a few particular spaces including distributed/remote working, audio/voice technology, and tools for creators/makers.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/972331557121.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- XAR Network The framework for Cosmos and Fantom based decentralized finance.
- CuraDAO DeFI based stable coin for Curaçao.
- Aaron Kruger Premiere trader on TokenSets platform.
- CypherJump Decipher the value and jump higher in consensus.
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.