An early stage fund with Vedika Jain and Ryan Hoover, backing your next favorite thing.
I started Weekend Fund in 2017, shortly after AngelList's acquisition of Product Hunt. In early 2019, Vedika Jain joined as Chief of Staff. She's awesome.
The fund invests in early stage startups with check sizes ranging from $75K to $200K. While we invest broadly, we're particularly excited about a few particular spaces including distributed/remote working, audio/voice technology, and tools for creators/makers.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/972331557121.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.