Marc Fleury is Founder and CEO at Two Prime, Previous Founder and CEO at JBoss. Physics, music, crypto, open source.
He was born in Paris, France. After earning his Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics from the French École Polytechnique, for work he did as a visiting scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Marc was the founder and Chief Executive Officer of open-source software company JBoss. Marc raised $10 million of venture capital and sold to JBoss to Red Hat for $420 million in April 2006. In retirement, Marc went back to research, including Biology and Modern Monetary Theory (MMT). In finance, he published MMT research on endogenous monetary growth under Basel regulation, and successfully operated hedge fund synthetic strategies as a proprietary fund manager throughout the 2008 financial crisis.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/973070228125.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cudo Donate Donate your idle computer time to Charity.
- DataHop Decentralised Platform for Innovation at the Edge.
- Dominik Harz Research Assistant and PhD Candidate at Imperial College London.
- Cudo Miner The Future of Mining is Here.
- Alexander Leishman Founder, CEO & CTO at River Financial.
- ABMedia Rediscover the world with blockchain and crypto.
- Lootex Next Generation Virtual Item Marketplace.
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.