Marc Fleury is Founder and CEO at Two Prime, Previous Founder and CEO at JBoss. Physics, music, crypto, open source.
He was born in Paris, France. After earning his Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics from the French École Polytechnique, for work he did as a visiting scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Marc was the founder and Chief Executive Officer of open-source software company JBoss. Marc raised $10 million of venture capital and sold to JBoss to Red Hat for $420 million in April 2006. In retirement, Marc went back to research, including Biology and Modern Monetary Theory (MMT). In finance, he published MMT research on endogenous monetary growth under Basel regulation, and successfully operated hedge fund synthetic strategies as a proprietary fund manager throughout the 2008 financial crisis.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/973070228125.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hashed Post Crypto Journal.
- Marc Beharry Sr. SEO Strategist at Arteric.
- JST Capital At the intersection of digital assets & traditional finance.
- Denis Granha Software Engineer at Gnosis.
- Cabin VC Focus on blockchain technology investment.
- Mark Beacom Core developer at Gitcoin.
- Venus Money Market and Stablecoin DeFi Platform on Binance Smart Chain.
- eFounders Build the future of work.
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.