Dan Boneh is a research partner for the a16z crypto fund. He is a professor of computer science at Stanford University, where he heads its Applied Cryptography Group; co-directs the Stanford Center for Blockchain Research; and co-directs the Stanford Computer Security Lab.
Dr. Boneh researches applications of cryptography to real-world systems, and also teaches cryptography (especially via massive online open courses or MOOCs). With over 150 publications, Boneh's work covers the design of advanced cryptosystems with novel properties; cryptography for blockchains; web security; and cryptanalysis.
Among his honors, Boneh was awarded the RSA award in mathematics, 2013 Godel prize, and the ACM prize in 2014 "for ground-breaking contributions to the development of pairing-based cryptography". In 2016, he was elected to the National Academy of Engineering, one of the highest professional distinctions accorded for "outstanding contributions", for "pioneering of new and developing fields of technology, making major advancements in traditional fields of engineering, or developing/implementing innovative approaches to engineering education."
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/975451107687.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.