By storing firearm provenance on a completely private blockchain, GunClear will be the first company to make confidential, compliant gun ownership possible. Finally, gun owners can buy, sell, transfer and transport with complete control of their compliance data.
GunClear’s use of zero-knowledge proofs in the minting of tokens allows for greater secrecy than any other record keeping solution.
Building our distributed application on one of the largest and most established blockchain solutions (Ethereum), powers the absolute security of your data.
Gun owners no longer need to rely on pieces of paper to prove legal ownership of their firearm. In just a few clicks, you can prove compliant ownership, acquisition, sale, and transfer of firearms.
- 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- GunClear post a tweet @nssfshotshow @USCCA @Guns_com We were excited to be a part of our first shotshow...one of many to come!2 months, 2 weeks ago
- GunClear post a tweet RT @gunclear_ap: Thanks again to Ryan for stopping by the @GunClear booth this week! #2a2 months, 2 weeks ago
- GunClear post a tweet Getting ready to launch our beta app in anticipation of next week's @nssfshotshow #shotshow20202 months, 3 weeks ago
- GunClear post a tweet GunClear Founder @ClassWithNoble chatting with @SuperDaveBruno https://t.co/3yUuVXUekS3 months ago
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/977481816960.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.