Aubrey Strobel is Head of Communications at Lolli. She comes from Wachsman, the leading blockchain public relations and consulting firm headquartered in New York. While at Wachsman, she worked with high-profile accounts such as CoinDesk, Dash, tZERO, and served as the leading media organizer for the Consensus conference series.
Prior to Wachsman, Aubrey was a fellow at BerlinRosen, a political advocacy public affairs firm, where she serviced criminal justice reform clients. A former broadcast journalist for KRWG-TV in Southern New Mexico and West Texas, Aubrey reported on the U.S./Mexico borderland as well as the 2016 Presidential Primaries.
In her spare time, Aubrey likes to play guitar. She prides herself on being an insufferable Philadelphia Eagles fan and loves spending time in Stone Harbor, New Jersey.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/977635858700.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Emma Shi Business Development / OTC Trader.
- New Internet Labs Defending your data.
- Atul Saranathan Private Equity Associate at Dover Capital.
- Hanbitco The leading exchange of fixed-income services, Bulldax..
- Avi Felman Lead Trader at BlockTower Capital.
- Unexpected Values Publication written by Max Bronstein and Avi Felman.
- Kanyi Maqubela Managing Partner at Kindred Ventures.
- Cinch Network A set of Ethereum-based decentralized financial derivatives protocols.
- Coindust The easiest way to stack sats and invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Aaron Harris Partner at Y Combinator.