Aubrey Strobel is Head of Communications at Lolli. She comes from Wachsman, the leading blockchain public relations and consulting firm headquartered in New York. While at Wachsman, she worked with high-profile accounts such as CoinDesk, Dash, tZERO, and served as the leading media organizer for the Consensus conference series.
Prior to Wachsman, Aubrey was a fellow at BerlinRosen, a political advocacy public affairs firm, where she serviced criminal justice reform clients. A former broadcast journalist for KRWG-TV in Southern New Mexico and West Texas, Aubrey reported on the U.S./Mexico borderland as well as the 2016 Presidential Primaries.
In her spare time, Aubrey likes to play guitar. She prides herself on being an insufferable Philadelphia Eagles fan and loves spending time in Stone Harbor, New Jersey.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/977635858700.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.