Computer science, Reverse engineering, Systems, P2P, Web Stack, Curator of DTN Conf.
I also like Web Components, they're great because they offer true, native encapsulation — no hacks. They are mostly the result of consensus among the web's working groups. But they're awkward, and already feel outdated. They also only work well in Chrome.
I'd like to introduce Tonic. It's about 150 lines of code. It combines some of the goals and ideas of React and Web Components. It works in all browsers. Its intented to provide the minimum of what is needed to organize application code, the flow of data and accommodate component based architecture.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/978303559533.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.