Automating the World's Carbon Markets. Veridium is collaborating with Stellar to reduce the world's carbon footprint by transforming how carbon credits work.
The Veridium Ecosystem, built on the STELLAR Blockchain, is a collaborative initiative between a coalition of industry leaders including IBM, EcoSmart Labs, Brian Kelly Capital Management, IDEAcarbon, Everland and CBL Markets, with IBM providing the token architecture and token interface with its various industry specific Hyperledger Fabric blockchain platforms.
Using a set of proprietary protocols developed by EcoSmart Labs, Veridium has created a net-positive environment social impact offset token, called VERDE. This ground-breaking new “EcoSmart-Offset Token” does two things: 1) It digitizes environmental assets and 2) It automates the entire complex process of carbon accounting and offsetting in an offset solution that can be seamlessly integrated into enterprise and consumer transactions using blockchain technology.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/984361803285.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Bounce Fully decentralized protocol.
- Ascolta Ventures Listening to entrepreneurs and supporting their journey.
- Delphi Ventures The Journey of Delphi.
- Luuk Weber Ecosystem Builder, Futurist, Blockchain & DAOs.
- The Builder Collective Explore a Cooperative owned by its participants.
- OneSwap Fully decentralized exchange protocol on Smart Contract.
- Shane Molidor Global Head of Business Development at BitMax.
- Genesis Block Leading Over The Counter (OTC) trading center for digital assets.
- Cooper Kunz Software developer at Hedera Hashgraph.
- Evernew Capital Investing in blockchain-related institutions under Perseverance Capital.