Automating the World's Carbon Markets. Veridium is collaborating with Stellar to reduce the world's carbon footprint by transforming how carbon credits work.
The Veridium Ecosystem, built on the STELLAR Blockchain, is a collaborative initiative between a coalition of industry leaders including IBM, EcoSmart Labs, Brian Kelly Capital Management, IDEAcarbon, Everland and CBL Markets, with IBM providing the token architecture and token interface with its various industry specific Hyperledger Fabric blockchain platforms.
Using a set of proprietary protocols developed by EcoSmart Labs, Veridium has created a net-positive environment social impact offset token, called VERDE. This ground-breaking new “EcoSmart-Offset Token” does two things: 1) It digitizes environmental assets and 2) It automates the entire complex process of carbon accounting and offsetting in an offset solution that can be seamlessly integrated into enterprise and consumer transactions using blockchain technology.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/984361803285.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Rogue Truly decentralized secondary market!
- Evan Andrews CEO at Rogue Co.
- XCloud Decentralized microservice cloud network.
- Adam Bavosa Leading Developer Relations at Compound.
- XRouter Decentralized API access to any blockchain.
- Matthew James Hammond Founder of Summa.
- Barcelona Blockchain Week Blockchain week full of events, meet-ups and networking.
- Zach Cavanaugh Content, design & decentralized tech at Parity Technologies.
- CryptoChase The best crypto gambling & trading promos! Bet smarter.
- Pablo Candela Andrade Support Manager at Aave.