We help businesses and professionals around the globe better understand blockchain technology.
Help individuals and organizations leverage the power of blockchain technology through education, research and professional training.
Born in Brooklyn out of a meetup, we began by hosting informal workshops and presentations on blockchain technology but soon could not satisfy the growing demand for more comprehensive training. The need was clear, so Blockmatics was founded, holding our first full-day course on November 18th 2016.
Since then, we have developed and delivered courses on business, development, and law, held workshops and panels, and provided custom in-house training and consulting services to corporations, law firms and startups. From our early meetup members, to our most recent corporate clients, we appreciate your business and support and we promise to continue to create and deliver professional blockchain training and project guidance.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/991317175497.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.
- Burak Benligiray CTO at CLC Group.
- Katrina Wollet Brand + Content at Coinbase.