Divine is a decentralized lending protocol built upon token-specific contracts of Orbit Chain. Users can receive rewards by depositing their tokens on Divine’s token-specific contract, and use those tokens as a collateral to borrow other tokens, up to allowed LTV. Divine Protocol is operated on Orbit Chain, and has the advantage of handling various cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple on a single platform. In addition, all orders are executed through smart contracts, enabling a trustless, non-custodial transaction. This allows for a much more secure transactions than the previous centralized model where the trust is placed upon a third party. Not only that, the fact that interest is paid out to tokens held regardless of whether they are being held as collateral goes to make Divine much more competitive compared to other lending protocols. Through all of this, Divine aims to achieve a more rational ‘Decentralized Unity’.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/992404146304.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.