Divine is a decentralized lending protocol built upon token-specific contracts of Orbit Chain. Users can receive rewards by depositing their tokens on Divine’s token-specific contract, and use those tokens as a collateral to borrow other tokens, up to allowed LTV. Divine Protocol is operated on Orbit Chain, and has the advantage of handling various cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple on a single platform. In addition, all orders are executed through smart contracts, enabling a trustless, non-custodial transaction. This allows for a much more secure transactions than the previous centralized model where the trust is placed upon a third party. Not only that, the fact that interest is paid out to tokens held regardless of whether they are being held as collateral goes to make Divine much more competitive compared to other lending protocols. Through all of this, Divine aims to achieve a more rational ‘Decentralized Unity’.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/992404146304.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- PAYASO Based on Ethereum, on-chain fund risk protection protocol.
- Zenlink A cross-chain DEX network based on Polkadot.
- Pamp Network The first price-reactive cryptocurrency.
- Lattice Exchange THE EVOLUTION TO DEFI.
- Seascape Ultimate Game Platform Designed Around the DeFi & NFT Economy.
- DeFi Whale Your top resource for following the motion in the DeFi ocean!
- Slava Solodkiy CEO, Founder at Arival Bank.
- The Block Runner Crypto, Bitcoin & others.
- Omakase Bar
- Nicolas Santangelo Web developer at Decentraland.