Angela Walch is a Professor of Law at St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio, Texas, and a Research Fellow at the Centre for Blockchain Technologies at University College London.
Her research focuses on money and the law, cryptocurrencies, blockchain technologies, and financial stability. Walch’s work on cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies is internationally recognized, and she speaks at events around the world.
Walch has presented her research at Harvard Law School, Stanford University, the Federal Reserve, and the London School of Economics, among others. Her work has appeared the NYU Journal of Legislation & Public Policy, the Review of Banking & Financial Law, and American Banker, and has been cited in reports by the Financial Stability Board, the OECD, and the European Commission. Walch has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, TIME Magazine, Bloomberg, The Washington Post, The Guardian, and the Financial Times’ FT Alphaville, along with other media outlets. She writes LAWBREAKER, a monthly column for Breaker Magazine.
Before entering academia, Walch practiced transactional law at the firm of Ropes & Gray in Boston and in the Office of the General Counsel at Harvard University. She also practiced in London, where she worked in-house for Sainsbury’s and served as general counsel for Brand Events.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/995894428227.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- David Derhy Disrupting asset management with Stakin and eToro.
- SWISS STAKING Get Rewarded by Staking your Crypto Assets.
- Tiago Machado Co-Founder of Stakin.
- Stakin Formerly POS Bakerz. Your Trusted Crypto Rewards.
- Guillermo Lunar Full Stack Engineer at Paradigm.
- ZERO Creating on Polkadot / Substrate.
- Sharaf Nassar Co-founder and CTO at Paradigm.
- Anand Gomes Co-founder of Paradigm.
- Dipole One click, make your energy usage cheap and green.
- ANAMIX Polkadot network validator.