Ironbelly is a mobile wallet for Grin/Mimblewimble blockchain. It's first of a kind. The goal is to provide an easy and simple way to hold and transfer Grins between people. It is open-source and free to use. Ironbelly is currently in beta testing for iOS. At the moment, the only testnet is enabled, but I plan to enable mainnet soon. On the roadmap for upcoming months is adding password protection, multi-account, transaction building over HTTPS and launch of the Android version. This fund would allow me to dedicate significantly more time on it, so I can fix bugs and deliver features faster, also cover the cost of establishing a legal entity (AppStore requirement for cryptocurrency wallets).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/996843075902.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.