LibraChina is the first Libra community in China. The purpose of the community is to help domestic blockchain developers and promote the application of Libra blockchain in China. The community itself is a non-profit organization and there are already thousands of community members.
LibraChina's current research and development results: 1. The first open source Libra browser: librablock.io (http://librablock.io/) . LibraBlock went live the next week after Libra released the test network, and received praise from senior engineers at Calibra after open source. 2. The pLIBRA project to protect user privacy in the web3.0 ecosystem is currently funded by the Swiss web3 foundation. 3. Libra Chinese Forum and Libra Chinese development documents to help domestic developers improve Libra development efficiency.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/997745147342.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.