EOS WTZ is operated by WTZ Blockchain Academy, which is committed to building the most community-friendly blockchain knowledge platform in China. By sharing foundational blockchain knowledge and self-created contents, building interactive community, and incubating blockchain projects. Our goal is to build the most influential blockchain community in China, serving tens of thousands of people.
Established in November 2017, WTZ Blockchain Academy has gained high popularity on WeChat public account, Weibo, and many blockchain enthusiast forums. By March 31, 2018, we have more than 200,000 followers across all platform. Among them, there are more than 10,000 community members volunteered to support the development of the academy. They are consist of talents in diverse backgrounds, such as Cryptography, IT, media, marketing, finance, and consulting. With his strong charisma, the founder, Wang Tuan Zhang (WTZ), creates extraordinary contents and bonds fans to form the blockchain community. The creatively uses of phantom stocks allow us to bond community and explore to diversified business models, such as blockchain elementary knowledge, self-made tutorials, and translated contents, which consist a blockchain industry ecosystem.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/999709336476.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.